Saturday, September 14, 2013

My First Bit Part In A Music Video, the Sailor's Life For Me!


I am not only a sailor, I am an adventurer.  As a traveler in my own time and upon this great Earth I have had the privilege to get to know some great people.  Franjo Pacifico is one of those.  What counts to Franjo more than anything is his family.  Though his musical talents are eternal, nothing counts like his wife and child.





The photographer and editor, Milter, also is an incredible talent who has many productions to his credit!  We spent two days shooting this video plus Franjo spent more time professionally recording the music track.  I learned a lot on this set, now if I can learn to sing like Franjo...some things have to be saved for the next time around!

Franjo has worked very hard for this opportunity.  I congratulate him for his great success!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Everyone has a point of view and yours counts!